
Bruiser
Something that is rather large in bodily proportion. They would have little trouble in kicking some butt.
I am going to talk a little about a very important part of our family. Bruiser was put on our deck on Christmas Eve 2003. He was the cutest "little" puppy! He had the sweetest eyes, and big paws that didn't seem to fit his body. (Should have paid attention to that one) My children were so excited! But.... Who put him there? I had no clue, but figured one of the kids had an idea, just didn't want to confess. I did NOT want another mouth to feed. A few months later Lindsay's friend Megan admitted she put him there.... a GIFT!!! " He won't eat much! He will be medium size." After many months of chewing lawn furniture, hoses, trees, and the couch, he grew up! He is the sweetest dog, he loves to fetch, chase cats and the sprinkler. He loves his family, and wants to be where ever we are. He plays well with Bridgette.(Next story) They are great friends! He loves to ride in the car, but doesn't fit well while sitting. He has given our family allot of laughs, and love. He has taught me things... how to plant, and replant flowers. How to shovel dirt into a hole that seems to go nowhere. How to splice a hose, and replace each end. Ribs do eventually heal! 40 lbs. of dog food every other week is really not that much. Although there are days when I would like to ring his neck I love him.






2 comments:
Your blog is looking so good!! I love your story too :)
I cant wait to hear more! Keep up the good work on your blog, I love it!
Post a Comment