I would have to say the greatest loves of my life are my children. I have a beautiful daughter who makes me smile. She is amazing. My son is a little on the unpredictable side and I love his determination despite the challenges he faces. My greatest accomplishment is being a mom. My two best girlfriends are my mom and sister. We have lunch weekly for girl time. I love Espresso, Greys Anatomy, and Sunshine. I am a carbon copy of my dad. I have been his "sidekick" for 24 years in the insurance industy. He has taught me that honest, hard work and at times a sense of humor is what it takes to get through the day.My brother is smart, witty and keeps us laughing. I love to paint and decorate my home. I am very independant, strong willed, and get my feelings hurt easily. I would rather mow the lawn than watch TV. I am afraid of heights, spiders and losing my parents. I am learning to golf, to understand my problems are minor compared to others, and be thankful for each new day that God has given.
1 comment:
Maybe we can get together for dinner on Friday or an early breakfast on Saturday!
Post a Comment