


Boy this has been a busy few days. Deonna had her dance recital on Thursday and Friday. She can't get it to fit in one night, there are just too many kids. I am so proud of her. The work she puts in is so stressfull! I know she gets so stressed, but the outcome is amazing! I got to watch Lindsay dance this year. She really missed dance and now that she lives here she gets to be a part.
Sat. my mom and I headed for our yearly flower shopping trip! FUN!!! Moms yard is so beautiful, and she has taught me so much. I love it!
Sunday was moving day for Lindsay. She was living in a house in Paul. Moved to Burley. Closer to work and a much better spot! Did find time to palnt a few flowers, not much!
Monday cleaning and laundry! The wind has blown every day, yes it is Memorial Day weekend. No snow though!
We had a horroble storm that came through last week! A Microburst! I call it a flipping tornado!!! Trees down, roofs lost shingles, and my deck lost the railing!I know how my aunt feels, she looses chimneys, I loose deck railing. This is the second time!






3 comments:
Damn it, I hate it when that happens! Deck fly's off and leaves a mess everywhere :) I wish I could see the pic of the railing. The dance pic is covering it up :( I sooo need to go shopping for flowers! I am about a month behind.
Hi Shauna,
Your family is so beautiful. It's been too long since we've seen everyone!
Wow! That's too bad about your deck. It's good to see the recent pics! Love ya
Post a Comment